Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I Was Weak with Laughter


It's not very often I find internet content that makes me cry with laughter. Not very often at all. However, tonight, I was blessed by one of my friends with a Facebook message urging me to read a series of e-mails between the owner of a lost cat and the graphic designer she wants to create a lost poster.


I laughed...a lot! So much so that my roommate asked me if I was alright. And I'm not! My stomach hurts now. But it was worth it. I hope you love it as much as me.

ALERT: This is crazy sarcasm. Sarcasm so heavy a person could be crushed beneath the weight of it. However, it's so deliciously witty that death by crushing may not be so bad. Click here to read the article.

Now wasn't that funny?

I love it because in the Facebook message my friend said "I thought of you when I read this, this is just our type of humor..." And it totally is, this is the kind of thing that used to make our DAY in college. Sadly, I don't get the opportunity to lay the sarcasm on this thick...ever! It's a gift being this sarcastic. I applaud this guy. Kudos!

No comments:

Post a Comment