Friday, April 9, 2010

Ain't no sunshine...

Dear Blog,

I've missed you dearly. It's been 6 days since my last post, but you know what they say? "Distance makes the heart grow fonder..." You may be thinking: why the hiatus? Work. I have to pay those bills in order to keep the Comcast on, so that I can attend to you.

Love,

Krissy K

Nothing really to write today. I've been worked like a slave and over the past 3 days, I think I've worked 40 hrs. SAD!! I guess that makes up for all the "breaks" and smoothie runs I take. Anyway...today I ponder "the path not taken" and we will talk about this more later. Instead, click here for a Notre Dame story about a young girl I am both proud and jealous of. I'm saying "Go head!" sister; I love when Black people achieve. What can I say? I'm biased. At the same time I'm thinking: awww....shut up! I TOO matter! I count...

Anyway, I'm so sleepy right now, I'm seeing seeing double double. Goodnight cruel world!

1 comment:

  1. July Flame,

    That girl Katie is amazing and i feel the same way too.

    P.S. Breaks and smoothie runs are essential in life.

    Best,

    Cruel World

    ReplyDelete