Sunday, April 11, 2010

YOU GOT PLAYED!!

First off, I would like to thank all those who dropped comments last week; please keep them coming! At some point, I want to address those comments in full detail, and tried to do so for this week...however, it kind of derails my main point, and gets me trapped on tangents that would fill up the blog. So one Sunday, maybe two weeks from now, I'll do a "Comments Update" just so that it doesn't seem like I ignored those comments.

It's midnight...and I spent so much time trying to address comments and rundown questions asked by "Sasha" (DARN HIM!!) that I wandered WAAAAY off course. Like, into places that I never thought about. Stuff like the Third Temple, and running around with genealogies. And so...despite my desire not to go down this path, I feel like I have to first establish Jesus Christ as the Messiah. I mean, that's the gap right? And that's more than a few paragraphs. SMH.

For a while...Christianity was legitimately Judaism Reloaded. The first Christians were Jews, and they worshiped and served under the newly-created and short-lived umbrella of Judaism. Christianity started out merely as a sect of Judaism, in much the same way that Catholicism, Lutheranism, Pentecostalism, Calvinism, etc. are all sects of Christianity. Somewhere though, something (or someone...) forced a break. And it was Jesus Christ. As such, I feel that He HAS to be more clearly defined. Am I talking Godhead? No Way! That's like a 4 page blog. I'm talking: Does Jesus fit the role of Messiah? I'm planning to approach this tomorrow to make up for the fact that I played you guys tonight.

I'm really tired, and I wish I could stay up all night...but no. Be ye played! And guess what, I might play you tomorrow night as well, because I have dinner plans BUT I will do my best not to. I want to get this down, so I can move on. The main crux of Jew 2.0 has to do with a tree...
I feel very far from typing words about a tree. A family tree. An awesome family tree.

I've been feeling really down and out lately. It's work. I feel trapped into 60 hour work weeks, and I can't take breaks or get smoothies! So, I imagine myself being free...which makes me want to kick the tune this week VERY old school:


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com










1 comment:

  1. Ignore Sasha. He wants to start a discussion about things that have no business being discussed. Let's not get into any strict constructionism on who begat whom and whether someone is the legit descendant of Abraham, and what exactly constitutes a prophecy, because it's really rather pointless. We might as well start talking about whether those angels dancing on the head of a pin are Jewish angels or Christian angels, or how many licks it would take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop, because those questions have as much likelihood of getting us answers as what Sasha wants to debate.

    ReplyDelete